1. Light grill and inspect grill for performance, rust
and/or other damage. Shut down grill.
2. Remove and clean cooking grates.
3. Remove and clean flavorizer bars (if applicable).
4. Remove and wipe briquettes or ceramic plates (if applicable).
5. Disassemble and remove grill burners. Unclog all burner
jets, and thoroughly clean.
6. Scrape off grease, soot, and food build-up from cook box.
7. Remove and clean drip pan and drip pan holder.
8. Inspect ignition system (change battery, if applicable).
9. Scrape inside of hood to remove loose debris.
10. Clean and polish outside of hood.
11. Remove and clean control knobs.
12. Remove and clean face plate.
13. Remove and clean work tables (if applicable).
14. Remove and clean side burner(s) (if applicable).
15. Clean and polish grill frame.
16. Clean and polish inside of cabinets (if applicable).
17. Inspect wheels (if applicable).
18. Re-assemble grill.
19. Check regulator, hose assembly, and valves for leaks.
20. Clean cover (if applicable).
*The final outcome of each Firefly Grill Scrub is subject
to the age and overall condition of the grill. We will use
every effort to remove all grease, debris, and discoloration;
however, normal use will cause certain parts and surfaces
to become discolored, stained and/or worn.
Here is an
example of a
Firefly Grill Scrub
Click on image to enlarge.
and schedule a hassle free home delivery.
Guaranteed… you’ll never run out.TM
Authorized Service Agent